Joon Seong - Dental Implants Friends or Foes. Managing dentine hypersensitivity (GDC Outcome C).
Event Start Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 09:00:00 GMT
Event End Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:00:00 GMT
Click here to create or view existing reviews.
Delivering patient periodontal and implant health now and in the future, whilst managing a successful practice
· To highlight the condition of peri-implantitis and complications arising from placing implants
• To review the principles of diagnosis of soft tissue disease (perio/implants)
• To appreciate the importance of early intervention
• To understand the evidence for use if adjunctive therapies in the management of plaque
· Gain knowledge on the aetiology and diagnosis of peri-implant lesions
- Know when to refer
- How to deliver soft tissue health while meeting the challenges of time constraints, funding restrictions and litigation
More than 40% of adults have sensitive teeth – are you equipped to deal with this condition?
- To discuss the relevance of Dentine Hypersensitivity to our everyday practice and its management.
• To discuss prevalence and understand aetiology of Dentine Hypersensitivity
• To consider current literature relating to Dentine Hypersensitivity, modern treatment modality/strategy and prevention.
• Understand the aetiology of tooth wear and dentine hypersensitivity
• Appreciate the epidemiology of erosive tooth wear
• Gain knowledge on current dentifrice treatment regimens for dentine hypersensitivity